- ProgramEditionActionAAS17 Lease and Hire PurchaseStd / ProLoans CalculatorStd / ProLease Hire Buy ComparisonsStd / ProNegative Gearing SimulatorStd / ProNew Video ComingCapital Gains CalculatorStd / ProNew Video ComingTax FunctionsStd / ProRule of 78Std / ProGeneral UtilitiesStd / ProSMS Task ManagerProDue to the new web site build, we need to create a new set of video tutorials. This is hopefully going to be finished shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- TopicNotesActionOh no I've lost my dataHelp to locate your data if you don't see your clientsMigrate from a local machine to a serverHow to migrate from one computer to another. Applies to local and server migrations.Registering Fiscal FinanceHow to register Fiscal FinanceAAS17 - Export Client dataLearn how to export specific client data, to give to another Fiscal Finance User.
- I get an error 47 when I enter the programIf you receive an error message that displays the words error 47, it means that you are now using an older version of the program than that used to create the data you are trying to access.
The easiest way to fix an error 47 is to download and install the latest program update from our downloads page.
The most common cause of this error is re installing the software using an old CD, or adding the program to a new workstation using an out of date install file.I Get a "security tables do not exist" error WHEN I OPEN AN ApplicationIf you receive this error it has one of two fixes.
1. Close the application. In your FIN5 folder (where Fiscal Finance is installed) there is a file called DSSW5.TPS. Rename the file to DSSW5.old. Restart the application and it should work OK. If it does not work -
2. Ask your IT people to check the sub folders of the FIN5 folder to make sure that users have full access to those folders. It should them work OK.I Get an error 5 - access denied messageThis is usually a permissions error. Ask your IT people to check the sub folders of the FIN5 folder to make sure that users have full access to those folders. It should them work OK.My license has expired - how do i re-registerIf you have not yet paid your renewal fee, then you need to do so, before we can update your license. You can ring Fiscal Software for a faster service, or if you wish you can pay on-line.
If you have paid your renewal fee then you can ring Fiscal Finance to make sure that they have received your payment and they will immediately issue your license.
Once you have had your payment confirmed, then go to the register window and make sure your company name and serial number have been inserted and then click on the Activate button.i tried to register using the backup xml file but it failedIf you have chosen to use the manual registration method using the xml file we provided you, and it fails, try doing it again for a second time straight after the first attempt. We have found that in most cases this has fixed the issue.I have just upgraded and I cannot see my data anymoreIf you upgrade your Fiscal Finance, you must be sure that you install the new version into the same folder as your previous version, or the programs will assume that the data is in that new installation folder.
You should reinstall the program to the correct location. There is a short tutorial that can help you understand this a little better. Click here to view itCan I pay my renewal by EFTYes. Our bank details are
ANZ Bank West Perth
BSB 016 498
ACCT 4238 18824
NAME Fiscal Software
Please use your invoice number, or the payment number as your reference. That way we can see who has paid us and provide you with your registration details nice and quickly.Each time i register i am not getting the expected expiry dateSomething is obviously not right. Ring Fiscal Software and they will be able to make sure that your expiry date is set correctly, and save you all of the inconvenience of it prompting you once again in a months time. It will also ensure that your account is not blacklisted as a potential alien user. We would not want to see that happen.Does Fiscal Finance work on a cloud serverThe "cloud" word is somewhat abused these days, and different definitions abound. That said, if windows based programs work then so will oursThe AAS17 Lease HP and chattel mortgage Program is not calculating interestThis usually happens when you place a value into the "Amount Financed" field that equates to the price of the assets PLUS the charges. The program in this case will see that the total payments is equal to your entered value, and thus no interest is being applied. The correct value to place in that field is only the amount that is being financed (without any charges). The program can then see that there must have been charges and can then calculate the interest rate and apportion it accordingly.I have a new computer. how do i get fiscal finance onto it and get my dataGetting Fiscal Finance loaded onto a new computer is a simple task.
First you will need to download the latest version of Fiscal Finance from our download page. Once downloaded, install the program onto your new computer. That way, you know you have the latest version installed.
The next step is to copy your data across. Firstly you will need to know where your data is located. The easiest way to determine this is to fire up your old computer and run the aas17 Lease HP and Chattel Mortgage program. Look at the image of the title of the main window.You will notice the word Path. This tells you where Fiscal Finance is running from. Then the word Data. This tells you the root location of the data. Under the data path is a sub folder called "Data". Copy that sub folder and paste it into your new computer into the folder where you installed Fiscal Finance.
Your data will then be available in the default location.on How many computers can i install Fiscal software products?Most Fiscal Software products are covered under a site license. That means you can install (most of) our products onto as many individual computers as you wish, so long as they reside in your office environment. This also applies to installations on servers. If you have a branch office, for instance, they require their own license. This also applies to centralized servers that are accessed by many branches, each must have a license.WINDOWS DEFENDER REPORTS Fiscal Finance install file as unsafeJuly 12, 2018 - Windows Defender reports the Fiscal Finance installation file as unsafe. This is a false positive. We have had the file cleared by Microsoft and you can view their report here. You can safely ignore the red screen and run the program anyway. This may also happen if you use Internet Explorer to download the file.I used to see starting and finishing dates on my Assets list In AAS17 Lease and HP module - why are they missing?These dates are normally displayed in the Assets listing in AAS17, however, it maybe that a setting has changed and it no longer is displayed.
Go to the File Menu and then General Preferences, and then click on the List tab. There are check boxes that determine what columns are to be displayed. If the dates are checked, then it may be a simple issue of screen size. You can extend the sides to view more columns if needed.